The Electric Cooperative Youth Tour - June 7-14, 2018
- Visit historic monuments and museums
- Boost your community service and engagement
- Meet with your U.S. Representatives and Senators
- Join hundreds of young people from across the country
Who can apply?
- A high school junior during the 2017-2018 school year in Gilliam, Wheeler and Morrow counties
- Applicant's parent or guardian must be a member of Columbia Basin Electric Cooperative
Application is due to CBEC in Heppner on December 15, 2017 by 5 p.m.
- Applications are available at both Columbia Basin Electric offices, each high school within our service territory, as well as online at CBEC.cc (external link)
Download this flyer (PDF)