Crystal's Dreadful Party: A Mineralogical Mystery - click on the picture to download the flyer (PDF)
- Saturday, October 28, 2017
- Eastern Oregon University
Crystal Diamond, a geologist at State University, is throwing a Halloween Costume party for her friends to show off her mineral collection, but everything goes awry! Is she dead? Is she still alive? What happened to her, and who is to blame? Our team needs your help to solve this mineralogical mystery!
- Girls in grades 6-8
- Only 100 spaces available
- Event typically fills before the deadline!
- Cost $10 (includes shirt, supplies, snack, and lunch)
- Registration opens September 18th!
- Spaces are typically offered on a first-come, first-served basis, although preference is given to new Girls in Science participants
- There are also guaranteed spots available for each county in the NEOAHEC region
- No refund for cancellations after October 19th
- Register by October 12th!
Learn More Here! (external site)
Register Online (external site)